In the event of any dissatisfaction, manufacturing or packaging defect, retail customers can return/exchange the product at the OEW Head Office within 90 days from the date of purchase. Customers have to provide a good reason and return the said goods together with the Customer Order Receipt copy/official Ortus Expert White Sdn Bhd eShop Invoice. The products returned must be in good condition, useable, resellable, restockable, unopened, unaltered and have not expired.
If a product is returned after commission has already been paid out, the amount paid out will be deducted based on the Buy Back policy calculation.
Customers must attach the following at the time of returning the products:
• Product Return Form
• Reason for return
• Copy of Invoice
• Copy of Customer Order Receipt/Official Ortus Expert white Sdn Bhd eShop Invoice
• Products to be returned
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com or call us +60356135626.
The term ‘oew group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 13, Jalan Nilam 2, Taman Teknologi Tinggi Subang,, Taman Teknologi Tinggi Subang, Subang Jaya Selangor Malaysia 47500. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.